|My slightly dazed, "what's to come?", pre-party face.|
I'm a writer, baker, cook, planner of elaborate parties and a burgeoning food stylist. And I have a dreadful addiction to cookbooks. I once tallied up how many I'd checked out from the library in a year. The number? 127. Yes, I've got a problem. I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota, but I took a slight detour to go to baking school in New York. Welcome to my life.
Things you may encounter while reading this blog:
• Cookbooks and what makes them awesome
• Recipes! Only the ones worth sharing.
• Tarts, especially lemon
• Favorite places to eat in Saint Paul/Minneapolis and points beyond
• Food trucks, which make me childishly happy
• Excessive amounts of cheese
• Parties, thrown for every reason and no reason at all